ONCE A TEACHER, ALWAYS A STUDENT.
Yoga Teacher / BFA, RYT 500
Toronto, ON, Canada
BREATHE WELL. PLAY WELL. BE WELL.
INTEGRATING BREATH, MOVEMENT & MEDITATION TO AWAKEN YOUR DEEPEST POTENTIAL.
The practices I share are trauma-informed, custom-tailored for each body-mind-heart, accessible, inclusive & rich with exploration. Together we'll honour the ancient wisdoms, steeped in today’s modern experience. On the mat. On the cushion. And in community.
- HATHA YOGA
- VINYASA YOGA
- RESTORATIVE YOGA
- YOGA NIDRA
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) YOGA
- MOVEMENT (Creative & Embodied Practices for Life)
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
THE LENS OF PERCEPTION.
Through a decade-long digital media production career (with a Bachelor of Fine Arts: Film from Ryerson University), I've framed life through many lenses. It was only when I turned the lens upon myself that I realized how powerful perception can be. Over the years, my yoga practices have continued to take me to places that no camera can go - revealing the depths of body-mind-heart, becoming intimate with samskaras (deeply entrenched habit patterns & trauma impressions), and awakening the silent centres of my being. Feeling it all.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE.
As a student of yoga for over 12 years, my Yoga Alliance registered 500 Hr Yoga Teacher Trainings, and continued diverse explorations, have led me to deeper awakenings. Unfolding my practice into one of service & compassionate curiosity.
- 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training [Hatha / Vinyasa], @ YogaSpace in Toronto, Canada (trained by Kathryn Beet, Patricia White, Hali Schwartz, Darcie Clark, Leslie Hopkins) 
- 300 Hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training [Tantra Hatha / Vinyasa / Restorative / Yoga Nidra / SUP Yoga] @ Zuna Yoga in Bali, Indonesia (Trained by Everett Newell, Catherine Girling, Anna Rhein & Michaella Robb) 
- Depression, Anxiety & Trauma Sensitivity Training for Yoga Teachers w/ Blu Matter Project 
- Continued study in Yoga Philosophy & Sanskrit w/ Hali Schwartz [2014-2017]
- Reaching In, Reaching Out; Yoga For Youth Training w/ New Leaf Foundation 
- Ongoing training in Mindfulness Meditation & Movement Arts w/ Spirit Loft [2016-2017]
- Embodying Ethics & Vows For Modern Life Course w/ Michael Stone 
- 5- Day Silent Meditation Retreats w/ Michael Stone [2015 & 2016]
- Breathing The Body Into Stillness Intensives w/ Michael Stone [2016 & 2017]
- Fighting Monkey Practice Intensive w/ Jozef Frucek 
- AGATSU Assessment Course Cert. w/ Agatsu Inc. 
- REIKI: Gendai Reiki Ryoho - Level 1 Shoden w/ Samantha Chin 
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C 
- Education in Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils w/ doTERRA & Vanessa Montenegro