AWAKEN YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL:
MOVEMENT, MEDITATION & INTUITIVE PAINTING
Workshop w/ Stephanie Kittell
LOCATION: Paint Cabin (723 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON)
DATES: JAN 20 / FEB 17 / MAR 17
TIME: 10 am - 12:30 pm
Your life is a blank canvas with limitless possibilities. A wellspring of creative energy lies dormant in you. Your inner child is longing to come out and play. To express!
But how do we unleash our creative potential and focus this playful energy in a more meaningful way?
With compassionate curiosity we’ll peel back the layers and explore our boundless creative potential through a practice of playful movement, guided meditation, and intuitive painting.
Not an artist? Don't have an established movement/meditation practice? Don't worry! No experience necessary. This is an inclusive space & safe container for discovery. All are welcome.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat if you have one (don’t worry we’ll also have extras)
- Comfortable clothes to move in (wear layers; lighter for movement, cozier for meditation)
- An open mind
- Guided movement & meditation practices
- An intuitive painting practice (no thinking, no planning, just flow)
- All necessary art supplies & assistance
- Complimentary tea
- Take-home goodies and tools to help you continue the creative exploration
- *Additional snack and beverage purchases available
With gratitude, 5% of every ticket purchase will be donated toNew Leaf Foundation - a charitable organization making yoga and mindfulness practices accessible to youth in some of the least serviced environments in Canada - offering yoga-based life skills programs to young people who often endure the label 'at-risk' due to experiences of trauma, marginalization, and even incarceration.